Application to York St John University
York St John University (originally established as York Diocesan College), often abbreviated to YSJ, is a public university located on a large urban campus in York, England. Established in 1841, it achieved university status in 2006 and in 2015 the University was given research degree awarding powers for PhD and doctoral programmes.
It is one of several higher education institutions which have religious foundations and is part of the Cathedrals Group of Universities. In 2019/20, there were 7,000 students, reading a wide variety of subjects, in five Schools: School of the Arts; School of Education, Language and Psychology; School of Humanities; School of Science, Technology and Health; and York Business School.
How to Apply
Research your course
Look through the course pages on our website and find the one you want to study.
Make a note of the course title for your application. If you are applying through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) you should also make a note of the UCAS code.
Check entry requirements
Check that you meet our English language and academic requirements:
Make your application
There are 3 ways to apply for a course:
Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
Register and login to apply by visiting www.ucas.com. UCAS applications open annually on 1 September and the deadline for equal consideration of all applications is 15 January the following year. We will still consider applications made until 30 June, when UCAS closes.
When you apply through UCAS you will need:
York St John’s UCAS code: Y75
The UCAS code for your course.
Direct to York St John University
Apply by completing our direct application form.
You will be able to create an application login, then search and apply for your chosen course.
This form is for students applying for:
You will need to upload the following as part of the application process:
Copies of qualifications (translated into English where necessary)
Proof of English Language level
Copy of passport photo page and any previous UK visas
COMPLETE OUR DIRECT APPLICATION FORM
If applying for postgraduate study you can also use the online application form which is found on each of the individual course pages. Visit the postgraduate courses list to find the course you are interested in.
Please be aware that we cannot accept direct applications from all countries, such as India where we require all applications to be processed through our preferred partner agents. Please contact our International Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Via an agent
We work with agent partners in certain countries. They can help you with the entire application process. You can find out if we have an agent in your country by visiting our individual country pages.
Receive your offer
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer to join the York St John University family.
We may ask you to provide supporting documents as part of the conditions of your offer.
Important sections of Self Service Document to be Uploaded before Biometrics appointment Day
- Find all documents under each category.
- Scan all documents under each category.
- Email all documents under each category to us.
Needed document types
Residency: This is country residency document, if you are not applying in your country of nationality
Employment evidence: this might include a work certificate, letter or contract, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation.
Financial evidence: this might include a bank statement, savings certificate or payslips, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Sponsor evidence: this might include your sponsor’s passport and residency or an invitation letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Studies evidence: this might include your offer letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Family evidence: this might include birth and marriage certificates, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Accommodation: temporary or permanent this might include a rental or house, mortgage statement or house deed, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Travel and residency documents: we always recommend that you do not book and pay for travel and accommodation until the outcome of your visa is known
Other evidence: Any other valuable information.
It should end with a Link to download the visa application form. A sub section should contain the requirements for minors.
Download your Visa application form here - fill it and scan it to our email for consultation purposes.
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Contact our Visa experts on 08100070067 or send us a mail at email@example.com.
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Consultation Fee Per Applicant: N15,000 Only per Session.
Pay For A-Z Processing. #150,000 Per Applicant