Australia Visit Visa Requirements
Australia or the “Down under” as it is fondly called is a reptile haven and wildlife sanctuary, famous for the Sydney opera house. The purpose of this article or post is to provide a guide to every reader in getting needed assistance, requirements, forms, fees, access to consultants and so much more towards their UK visa.
Category of visa
This post covers the basic Requirements needed to process most or all types of visit visas to Australia, this includes but is not limited to, Visit visa, Child visitor and other types of visitor Visa applications.
The following documents are required for an Australian visitor visa application:
- A valid passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates.
- A national identity card
- Proof of change of name, if applicable, such as: a marriage certificate, documents that show other names you have been known by.
- Documents proving you have enough money for your stay and to leave Australia such as bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, tax records or credit card limit.
- If you’re visiting family or friends, you will need a letter of invitation. The letter could state:
- their relationship to you, the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if this person will be paying for your stay (must provide proof of their funds).
- Proof that you have reason to return home such as:
- a letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job
- proof that you study at school, college or university in your home country
- proof that you have immediate family members in your home country
- proof that you can return home
- Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country
Ensure that you do not provide original documents unless it is requested. Always make sure to send certified copies of all original documentation. All documents that are not in English should be accompanied by accredited English translations.
Additional requirements for minors (Below 18 years):
- Birth Certificates and Immunisation information for Minors below 2.
- Letters of Parental consent to be issued and signed by both parents or parent not travelling with minor.
- Consent to grant an Australia visa to a child under 18 (additional documents):
- Form 1229
- A document with the signature and photo of the person who is granting consent such as a passport or driver’s licence.
- A birth certificate showing the names of both parents.
- Provide adoption papers or parental court orders, if applicable.
- If the minor applicant is not staying with a relative or legal guardian, provide Form 1257 – Undertaking declaration
Important sections of Self Service Document to be Uploaded before Biometrics appointment Day
- Find all documents under each category.
- Scan all documents under each category.
- Email all documents under each category to us.
Application fees to Australian embassy:
Visitor Visa – from AUD 145 (NGN 247.83)
VFS Global Online Visa Assist:
The Online Visa Assist service includes assistance with completing, submitting and paying for your online application at the VFS Global Australian Biometric Collection Centre.
The payment method only allows international debit/credit card as the online Australia visa application can only be done in Australian Dollars.
Along with the visitor visa fee, you will be charged NGN 6,000 for the provided assistance.
In addition to the visa fee, you will have to pay the VFS Global service charge of NGN 8,500.
Payment must be made via card only at the Visa Australian Biometric Collection Centre.
Please note that Naira values are subject to the Australian Dollar to Naira exchange rate.
Visitor visa – up to 26 days
Student visa – Depends on sector of studies. Find more information here.
Business visa – up to 18 days
Biometrics collection/submission addresses
Australian Biometric Centre Lagos:
Ground Floor Manor House
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
(Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway)
Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Office hours: Monday to Friday
8.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m
Australian Biometric Centre:
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor, Plot Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District Abuja
Opening Hour: Monday To Friday
8:00 to 3:00 pm
How to apply
Download your Visa application form here - fill it and scan it to our email for consultation purposes.
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Contact our Visa experts on 08100070067 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Consultation Fee Per Applicant: N15,000 Only per Session.
Pay For A-Z Processing. #150,000 Per Applicant