Immigration & Visa Services
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Canada Visa Requirements
All international students who want to study in Canada and who need a visitor visa or an eTA to enter Canada must get a student visa and permit. The permit in itself does not allow you to enter Canada, but coupled with a visitor visa or eTA, it gives you permission to start your studies.
To be eligible to apply for a Canada Student visa and permit you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Have a valid acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) with this information:
- An official letterhead of the school.
- The program and degree you will obtain.
- The amount of tuition fees you must pay.
- The start and finishing dates of the program.
Be at least
- 18 years old to apply as the primary student visa applicant and your children who are under 18 years old cannot apply alone. So, if you have a child who wants to attend primary or secondary school, you must apply on their behalf.
- Have a clean criminal history and submit court documents to prove it.
- You must fill and sign a Visa Application Center (VAC) Consent Form.
- You must submit copies of your current immigration status in another country or in Canada.
- Prove that your stay in Canada is temporary and that you will return to your home country once your studies are over.
When you complete the forms, you will also have to submit the following supporting documents:
- Your passport scan to prove that it is valid.
- Your travel history, meaning your whole passport scanned to also prove that you have blank pages in it.
- Letters from the court and police in your country to prove you have a clean criminal record;
- A Declaration Letter from you to the Government of Canada where you explain why they should give you a visa and study permit.
- Two photos that meet the Canada Photo Requirements.
- Medical examinations.
- Your employment or education status through a resume or diplomas.
- Proof that you can cover the expenses of studying in Canada (tuition and living costs) through one of the following:
- You must have bank statements for at least the past 4 months
- You must have proof that you have already paid your tuition and housing fees or made deposit.
- You must have a letter from a person or institution giving you money or providing sponsorship for your travel.
- You must have proof that you have a scholarship where a scholarship has been provided
- If you are going to study in Quebec, then you will also need to submit a Certificat d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) which is issued by the Quebec government.
- You will get the instructions from your school on how to apply for a CAQ.
- You must submit a letter of explanation saying why you want to study in Canada and guaranteeing that you accept and understand your responsibilities as a student in Canada.
- If a minor is going to Canada to study and need a custodian that is not a parent of the minor, then you also need to submit a Custodian Declaration Form which states who the custodian of the child is and must be signed by the parents or legal guardians of the child.
- If you are applying for the first time, then a document number on the study permit that is called a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) is not required for you. If you have applied for a study permit before, you are required to write your study permit document number which you can find in any letters that have been sent to you by the Canadian Government.
- If your family members (spouse or common law partner and minor children) are also accompanying you, you must also have the application forms ready for them and apply together as a family.
Canada Tourist Visa
To apply for a Tourist Visa for Canada, you will also have to submit some documents, as follows:
- Standard requirements for Canada visa.
- Canada Tourist Visa Application Form.
- Your bank or other financial statements to prove you have enough funds for the trip to Canada.
- A travel itinerary if you have already booked your air tickets, or just a description of what you plan to do once in Canada.
- A Canada visa letter of invitation from your family or friends if you are visiting them.
- Proof of the relationship if you are visiting your family.
- The immigration statuses of your family or friends if you are visiting them.
- Bank statements or other financial statements of your friends or family if you are visiting them.
- A Declaration Letter from you to the Government of Canada where you explain why they should give you a Tourist visa.
- Two photos that meet the Canada Photo Requirements.
- Your employment or education status through a resume or diplomas, as well as a letter from your employer stating that you have contractual obligations to fulfill and you must return to your home country.
- Proof that your stay in Canada is temporary and that you will return to your home country once your visit is over, such as a lease, property deed, and so on.
- Proof that you do not plan to work or study in Canada.
- Court documents that prove you have a clean criminal history.
All the documents must be translated into English or French and you must have certifications and proof that the translation is correct. Once you submit all the documents, you can then proceed to submit the application and pay the fees.
Canada Birth Tourism Visa
The visa for women to give birth in Canada is a simple Temporary Resident Visa. The requirements for this are as follows:
- The eligibility requirements for all Temporary Resident Visas.
- Have enough funds to pay for your hospital stay to give birth.
- Be ready to go through a medical examination if the Canadian Consulate asks you to. For this visa it is usually not required unless you have a high-risk pregnancy
- The mandatory Canada visa documents.
- Your bank or other financial statements to prove you have enough funds for the trip to Canada and the stay in the hospital to give birth.
- A travel itinerary if you have already booked your flight tickets, or just a description of what you plan to do once in Canada, so you can state that you plan to give birth.
- A letter of invitation from your family or friends if applicable.
- A Declaration Letter from you to the Government of Canada where you explain why they should give you a visa for the purpose of giving birth in Canada;
- Two (2) photos that meet the Canada Photo Requirements
United Kingdom Visa
United Kingdom Visit Visa Requirements
The relevant UK authorities take a decision on your visa application, mainly based on the required documents for a UK visa. For every UK visa, there are specific required documents. According to the visa type you are applying for, you need to collect all these documents. Then you need to submit them on the day of your interview.
You should submit the following documents to apply for a UK visa:
- UK visa application form. According to the UK visa type you are applying for, you may have to complete the form online at the website of the Visa4UK website, or the manual application form.
- Your Valid Passport. It must be valid for three more months beyond the date you plan to leave the UK after your trip. It must also have at least one blank page for the visa.
- Proof you have the financial means to cover the living costs while in the UK. This may be your bank statements for the last six months, or pay slips for the same period.
- Proof of accommodation. You will need to present a document that shows where you will be accommodated while in the UK. Note that you do not have to fully pay a hotel/hostel in UK before getting the visa, just to get such a document.
- Detailed travel itinerary. Submit a travel plan that gives all the information regarding how and what you are planning to do in the UK. Include the travel dates, places you will visit, meeting agenda, booked tour, festival agenda, etc.
- Biometric information. If you are applying for a visa that lets you stay in UK for more than 6 months, you will need to submit your biometric information. This includes giving your fingerprints and a digital photograph taken at the appropriate application center.
- UK visa invitation letter. (If applicable). If you will be staying over at a friend or a family member, then you should submit a letter of invitation. Your host must be a UK national or a legal resident.
- Paid UK visa fees. You should submit the receipt that confirms you have paid the visa fee as required.
- Certified translations of any document that is not in either English or Welsh.
Additional Requirements According to Your Employment Status
You will need to submit extra documents according to your working status, as follows:
- If you are employed:
- A letter from your employer. This letter should confirm your position at work, your salary and the length of employment.
- If you are self-employed:
- Business registration documents. They should confirm the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
- If you are a student:
- A letter from your education provider. The letter should be confirming your enrolment and leave of absence.
Additional Requirements for Applicants Under the age of 18
Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit some several additional documents. These documents are as following:
- Birth Certificate.
- Adoption papers (if applicable).
- If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than a parent(s):
- A signed letter from the parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying the minor.
- A copy of the parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport.
USA Visa Requirements
Here are the required documents for a US visa:
- An online nonimmigrant DS-160 application form.
- Your valid passport. It must be valid for at least six months beyond your planned stay in the United States. However, there are some countries that are exempt from this requirement only needing a passport that is valid during their period of stay in the United States. Your passport must have at least one blank page to be able to affix visa.
- One photograph. The US visa photo requirement is one of the main requirements for every visa you apply for. Upload the photo while you apply online through the DS-160 form. If the upload fails, you can submit the photo on the appointment day. However, we advise you that, even if you upload the photo online, to still bring it with you in case you need it during the interview.
- Receipt proving payment of $160 for a nonimmigrant US visa application. Differently from the European visa policy where you pay the fee at on the appointment day, for a US visa you need to pay the fee in order to be able to schedule an interview. Keep in mind that the US visa fee is non-refundable if you decide to cancel your appointment or if your visa application is rejected.
- Social media details. A list of the social media that you use, and the name
of your account in each, phone number, email and social media history of the five previous years.
Every document not written in either English or the official language of the country in which the interview will take place must be translated. Translations must be certified by a competent translator.
If you are applying for a US nonimmigrant visa you should complete the online application form DS-160. You can fill the DS-160 form online via the Consular Electronic Application Center.
Aside from the main documents, there are others you will have to submit in order to support the answers you have given in your application form, such as:
Previous USA visas
If you have visited the US before with an older passport, then you should take it with you on the day of the interview at the embassy or consulate. The US authorities require previously held visas are able to prove that you have entered the country before.
An invitation letter for US visa is a letter written by a United States citizen or legal resident, confirming that they are willing to admit an international with whom they have family ties or friendship, and also that they have enough room for the visitor for the entire period of their stay in the US.
The travel itinerary is a travel plan that shows what you are planning to do while you are in the US. It includes documents as a purchased flight reservation that shows your planned date of entry and exit in the US. If applicable, it can also show inner flight reservations.
Also, you will have to submit some proof of accommodation. It should show where you are planning to stay in the US (hotel, a rented house, a friend’s or relative’s house, etc.). However, it can just show that you have enough financial means to book a hotel once in the US.
If you are planning to come to the United States sponsored by another person who is a US resident then you will have to show proof of that. The sponsor must submit these documents:
- Letter for Affidavit – which is a letter that confirms the sponsor is capable of financially supporting you during your whole stay
- Employment Letter – that shows the sponsor is employed and shows the salary he is paid.
- Payslips – three to four recent payslips
- Bank Letter – that shows the days when the account was opened, the total amount of money deposited during the past year and the present balance.
If you have a property in your home country or somewhere else you should show proof for that. Having property is a huge plus if you are applying for a nonimmigrant visa since that shows you have stronger ties with your home country and you do not intend to remain in the US. If you do, bring proof on the appointment day as:
- Original ownership papers
- Photographs of that property
- Personal affidavit regarding the property
Employment / Professional Documents
- Bring a letter from an employer that gives details of your position, salary, length of employment, the period of authorized vacation and purpose of the trip to the US – If employed.
- Pension book – If retired.
- Company registration certificate and income details – If self-employed.
Anything like: Birth certificate, marriage certificate, close family photographs, adoption certificate (if you are adopted or have adopted a child), divorce certificate, spouse’s death certificate, etc.
Letter from a physician
You are required to schedule a medical appointment with an authorized physician in the country where you will be interviewed. You must complete your medical examination with an embassy-approved doctor. Exams conducted by other physicians will not be accepted.
Requirements for Specific US Visa Types
Extra documents might be required for a US visa depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
USA Student Visa Requirements
If you are applying for a US student and exchange visa, then the consular officer will require from you to submit proof you have been admitted at a US educational institution. This educational institution has to be under the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). You will also have to pay SEVIS I-901 fee aside of the normal visa fee and submit proof of payment during the interview.
USA Work Visa Requirements
Depending on the US work visa type you apply for, you might have to submit some of the following documents:
- Proof you meet the qualifications (diplomas and certifications)
- Proof of professional degree (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
- Job offer from a US employer
- Resume or CV
- Letter from previous employers
- State License (if applicable)
- Proof that you have extraordinary abilities
- Additional Fees, etc.
For the specific requirements of each US work visa, visit the article.
Fingerprints are a mandatory requirement for all those who wish to obtain a US visa. Depending on the consulate or embassy, you will have your fingerprints taken either before or just after the interview.
Only the following categories are exempt from fingerprint collection:
- Children under 14.
- Elders over 79.
- A-1, A-2, G-1, G-2, G-3, C-3.
- NATO applicants.
- People who physically are not able of giving their fingerprints.
Once you collect all your required documents for a US visa, you can look at health insurance options in the United States. You can find the best plan that meets your needs and compare health insurance plans.
When you apply for an Egypt Tourist visa, you need several documents to support your application, such as:
- The Egypt Visa application form (two copies)
- Two passport-size pictures of yourself (2inch x 2inch, white background, taken recently)
- Your passport, valid for at least six more months from the date of entry and with at least two blank pages
- Two photocopies of the personal information page of your passport
- If you are not a citizen of the country from which you’re applying: Your residence permit or other proof of legal residence
- Proof of a return or onward travel ticket
- Proof of accommodation in Egypt
- If you’re traveling for business: A Letter of Invitation from the company which is hosting you
- Proof of payment of the visa fee
- If you apply by mail, also include a self-addressed and prepaid envelope so that the Egyptian embassy/consulate can return your passport and documents
Mauritius Visa on Arrival Requirements
The Mauritius visa on arrival only allows you to stay in the country for two weeks (14 days). You will not be able to get an extension for this type of visa.
There is no embassy for Mauritius in Nigeria. Make sure you have the following documents when you land in the country. You will get the visa application form when you arrive in Mauritius.
- Passport size photographs (35mm – 40mm in width and 45mm – 50mm in height)
- Your valid national passport and a copy
- Your latest bank statement and a copy
- A confirmation letter from your travel insurance company (showing that you have cover for your stay in Mauritius), and a copy
- A reference letter from your employer or education establishment
- Evidence of group travel if you are travelling in a group
- Proof of accommodation booking reservation in Mauritius
- Proof of airline ticket reservation for Mauritius and a copy
Schengen Visa Requirements
The Schengen Visa is a European short stay visa that allows its holder to travel throughout the Schengen Area. This type of visa is issued by one of the Schengen States and allows you to visit any of the Schengen countries for a duration of up to 90 days in total within a period of six months.The required documents to apply for a Schengen visa are the following:
- Valid passport. The passport should fulfill some criteria, as follows:
- The passport must have at least two empty pages in order to affix visa.
- Must not be older than ten years (meaning it must be issued within the last 10 years).
- Must be valid for at least three more months after the date you plan to leave the Schengen territory.
- Schengen Visa application form. The form asks for basic information as name and surname, date of birth, place, and country of birth. It also asks per current nationality, sex, marital status and details about your passport details (as the date of issue, expiration date, etc) information regarding the purpose of the journey, the type of visa you are applying for (single entry, double-entry or multiple entry), duration of intended stay, etc.
- Photography that meets Schengen guidelines. You must submit two identical photos, one pasted on the application form and the other submitted loose.
- Proof of paid Schengen visa fees. After you pay the visa fee, you will be issued a receipt. Keep it because you will have to show it in order to collect your processed application. In case of visa application rejection or if you withdraw your application, the fee will not get reimbursed.
- Travel Medical Insurance for your entire stay in Europe. The Schengen Area member countries have agreed on the minimum coverage of travel medical insurance, which is 30,000 Euro per person. The insurance has to cover the entire stay in the Schengen territory and all the expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment.
- Biometric Data. The biometric data of persons applying for a Schengen visa will be stored in a new Visa Information System (VIS). Exempted from the fingerprinting requirements are the below-mentioned categories:
- Children younger than twelve years old.
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible.
- Heads of State and members of National Governments, their accompanying spouses, and their official delegation when on an official visit.
- Copies of previous visas. If you have traveled to the Schengen Zone before, with a passport that has already expired now (or is full), you should submit it together with the other documents to prove your travels. If you have more than two passport bring all of them. Do not staple them together, instead just tie them with a rubber band.
- Flight Itinerary. The flight itinerary is a detailed flight plan to and from the destination country within the Schengen Area you want to get a visa to visit, as a booked flight reservation, a hotel booking, package tour, etc. This does not mean you will have to purchase actual flight tickets before you receive your visa, only a flight reservation.
- A Schengen visa cover letter. In a cover letter, you explain your travel plan in details as to when you plan to visit the country, where you will stay and what you will do.
- Proof of financial status. You must show evidence that you will be able to financially maintain yourself during your stay in the Schengen territory. You should be able to prove that through a bank statement of the past three months, which must not be older than three days. The minimum amount required is different in each country, therefore you will have to consult with the relevant consular authority in your country.
- Proof of accommodation. The proof of accommodation for Schengen visa is a hotel booking usually. If you are planning to stay over at friends or family members, then you must submit a letter where they confirm it and explain that they have enough room for you. Depending on the country you are planning to visit, your host might also have to submit some extra documents as for example:
- In France, the host must submit an original of the so called “Declaration d’Accueil” (guarantee document). The same applies if the host is from Luxembourg.
- In Austria, the host must request the ‘“Elektronische Verpflichtungserklärung“ at his/her municipality in Austria. He or she has to deliver this document to the Austrian Authorities not earlier than 30 days before applicant’s visa appointment date.
- In Belgium, the original “Engagement de Prise en Charge – Verbintenis tot Tenlasteneming 3 bis” must be stamped by the municipality and have the embossed stamp by the foreign office.
- Whereas in the Netherlands the host must submit the original “Bewijs van Garantstelling”, and also three salary sheets/reports and work contract of the inviting person. If the host is independent he or she must also submit the registration in the trade register of the company, the decision of taxation called “down aanslaginkomstenbelastingen”, an official document from the tax “Belastingdienst”, and its profit and loss account copy.
Additional Schengen Visa Documents
Depending on your working status, you will have to submit some extra documents as follows:
- Evidence of student status – you have to prove that you are a student through some document. This could be the student card or a copy of the matriculation at the university and student index signed and stamped by the university and the current transcript of records. You will have to submit proof of sufficient funds for the entire stay in your destination country, that could be a work contract and bank account statement from your parents or host (if applicable).
- Evidence of employment – it can be an original signed letter from an employer or recent payslip.
You will have to submit your employment contract and a vacation confirmation from your employer, aside of the bank statement.
- Evidence of self-employment – a letter from a solicitor, accountant or Companies House, which confirms your status.
- Evidence of retirement – Pension statements over the last 6 months.
Schengen Visa Requirements for Children Under 18
- The visa application form must be signed twice by the legal guardian/s.
- Unabridged birth certificate.
- If the child is traveling alone, he or she must submit certified parental consent by both parents.
- If the child travels with only one parent, the other parent must produce the notarized/certified consent.
- In case the single parent with whom the minor will be traveling holds the paternal authority alone, the relevant court documents must be presented (death certificate, divorce agreement or custody agreement).
NOTE: Be aware that the embassies or consulates do not accept an application without a previous appointment and most of them do not give information about pending cases by email or phone.
Each embassy or consulate reserves the right to request additional documents during your appointment or later, and also to summon the applicant for another interview.
South Africa Visa
Types of Visas
In applying for a Tourist visa to South Africa there are three categories of visas that can be applied for.
- Visitor’s Visa- the visitor’s visa is primarily used for visiting family or vacationing for a short period of time. It is valid for temporary stays of up to 90 days.
- Long Stay Visitor Visa- best suited for foreign nationals to stay in south Africa for a period between 3 months and 3 years.
- Business Visa- the applicant’s motivation when applying for a business visa determines the duration for which the visa is valid. A business visa’s validity can range from 3 to 5 years.
In applying for a visitor visa the following documents would be required:
- A valid passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay
- Two identical passport size (45mmx45mm) photographs on white background showing your complete face.
- Application Form (BI84), fully completed in black ink only.
- Copy of passport data page as well as copies of existing visas and previously issued visas.
- Self-introduction letter with a physical address and phone number
- Introduction/Recommendation letter from an employer, where applicable, signed with contact details
- Verifiable hotel reservation/bookings – must be done directly with the hotels and not through third parties.
- Verifiable hotel reservation/bookings – must be done directly with the hotels and not through third parties.
- Copy of international vaccination card (yellow fever card), fully completed by a health practitioner
- Proof of financial status (six months recent bank statements) or financial support letter from employer with six months bank statements in a case where the employer is sponsoring the trip
- Applicants traveling on official business should attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, etc. from the relevant South African company with full details of the company’s authorized representative, physical address, and phone numbers (landline number compulsory) must be included.
- Birth certificate for minors/children traveling with parents. Where applicable, a consent letter with copies of parents’ identification card/passport data page, which should be attached to the application.
- Marriage certificate where applicable and if the intended stay will be for more than 90 days
- Verifiable flight booking.
- Non-refundable visa fee of N 9000 excluding service fee
- Passport courier service fee: N 4500 per passport
- Stay updated with courier service fees on the VFS website.
- The South African visa fees is subject to change without notice. It is based on the current exchange rate.
- Applicants are to pay in cash at Bank Implant inside VFS Centre. Be sure to have a copy of the first page of your passport when paying the service and visa fee at the bank.
The average processing time for a tourist visa is about twenty-one working days.
Spanish Visa Requirements
Tourist visa is granted for those people who intend to visit Spain for tourism and sightseeing without having an invitation from a Spanish reference a maximum of 90 days per year. This visa allows applicants to stay and travel within Spain and the Schengen Territory. You may enter Spain and the Schengen Territory as a visitor, but you are not allowed to work. Applicants are advised to submit their complete files at least 3 working weeks before the intended date of departure, even though you can submit your visa application up to 3 months prior to your date of travel.
Spain Visa Requirements for Nigerians:
- Application form
- 2 Recent Passport photograph
- Passport bio datapage
- Invitation letter (When visiting a family or friend)
- Proof of Travel Insurance
- Flight reservations
- Hotel bookings for the entire duration of stay (Host’s utility bills if accommodation will be provided by host)
- Proof of employment
- Business registration certificate for self employed applicants
- 3-month bank statement
- 4 month pay slips from your employer
- Introduction letter from your company
- Self introductory letter stating purpose of travel
- Copies of Schengen, UK, USA or China visa, if available.
Please note that each photocopy of all original documents must be made and brought along with the original documents for submission.
Two color photocopies of the passport data pages should be made as well as colour photocopies of all visas obtained within the last three years
However, do not make photocopies of bank statements except if same bank statements are being used by group of applicants or same families
Singapore Visa Requirements
A Singapore visa allows the holder to enter a Singaporean point of entry, where they will be checked by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers. The ICA decide whether the visitor meets the requirements for entry into the country.
Types of Visas
As mentioned before, Singapore visas only allow the holder to travel to Singapore not enter. So, while there are only two types of Singapore visas, Multiple and Single Journey Visa, there are different types of Passes.
- Short Term Visit Pass, which allows the holder to enter Singapore with the purpose of a short social visit, for tourism, or medical reasons.
- Work Passes and Permits. This is what would otherwise be called a Singapore work visa. The holder of a work permit or employment pass can legally take up work in Singapore.
- Dependent’s Pass, available to the family members of Employment Pass. It allows the holder to remain in Singapore for as long as the EP holder does.
- Long-Stay Visit Pass, available to the family members of EP holders who do not qualify for the Dependent Pass.
- Student Pass. This is the Singapore student visa, available to foreign students who want to pursue higher education in Singapore.
- Visa-Free Transit Facility – a Singapore transit visa available only to nationals from certain countries. It allows them to leave the transit area of the airport and stay in Singapore for up to 96 hours while they wait for a connecting flight.
The requirements for a Singapore Visa application are:
- Completed Singapore Visa application form. You have to answer questions regarding your personal information, marital status, where in Singapore you will be staying, your address in your home country, the purpose of your visit, your intended stay, and so on. You must sign the document yourself. When you arrive at the entry port in Singapore, the ICU could ask you to submit it.
- Your passport/travel document. It has to be valid for at least six months after your visa expires.
- Photocopy of your passport’s bio-data. It has to be in an A4 format.
- Photocopy of booked airline ticket or travel itinerary. A4 format.
- Passport-size picture of yourself. It must have been taken in the last three months, have a white background, and show you facing forward with a neutral expression. You are not permitted to have headgear unless it is for religious reasons. Even so, the headgear cannot obstruct the face.
- Letter of Introduction. This document must be signed by your local contact or strategic partner and be attached to your application. It asks your contact/partner in Singapore to provide your personal information, the reason you want to visit Singapore, how long you will stay, as well as the relationship between you and them.
- A credit card. You will use the card to pay for the Singapore visa processing fee. The card must be a VISA or MasterCard.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (If applicable). If you have been to the countries on the table below six days before traveling to Singapore, you will need to show the ICA officers at the entry point that an International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever.
Turkey Visa Requirements
When applying for a Turkish visa, you will need to collect several documents and submit them at the Turkish embassy/consulate. These documents prove your intention and eligibility for traveling to Turkey. The required documents for a Turkish visa may differ depending on the visa type you are applying for. Your nationality may also have an impact in this regard, as the nationals of some countries need to submit additional or fewer documents.The visa options are:
How much will a Turkish visa cost?
Application fee: ₦ 90000.00 ($ 250.00)
Service fee: ₦ 21240.00 ($ 59.00)
Turkish Visa Requirements
- A completed Turkish application form for Nigerian citizens.
- An application fee that is non-refundable.
- Proof of flight reservation (have a look at Travelstart’s insurance policy on the possibility of denied visas).
- Your original passport, with a validity of at least 6 months from your intended date of return.
- Two passport photos (5 x 6cm), on a white background. The photos should not have any staples in it.
- Itinerary: your day-to-day schedule of what your plans in the country will be.
- 6 months bank statements: this is needed to show that you will have sufficient funds for the time that you’re in Turkey.
- A letter from your employer that states how much you earn on a monthly basis.
- Proof of accommodation: hotel reservations (booking papers to say where you’ll be staying, and for how long) or if staying with friends, a letter of invitation stating so.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Vaccination card (Nigerians will need to get immunisation shots against yellow fever and typhoid).
- Proof of payment for visa application, as well as visa processing fee.
Required Documents for applicants under the age of 18 years old
- Birth certificate.
- Consent letter issued by the parent that is not accompanying the child if, only one parent is traveling with the minor visa applicant.
- Documents on custody rights, if the parents are divorced or a third person is the legal guardian of the applicant.
- Death certificate, if one or both parents have passed away.
Free Online Assessment
Consultation From An Expert
Provide details of your intentions and we let you know the requirements
Fill In Required Form Details
Insert all details required in the application form.
Submit Your Attested Documents
Submit all necessary documents.
Get Ready To Receive your Visa
Congratulations, your Visa is approved!