Singapore Visit Visa Requirements
Singapore, a city-state located at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, about 85 miles (137 kilometers) north of the Equator. It consists of the diamond-shaped Singapore Island and some 60 small islets; the main island occupies all but about 18 square miles of this combined area. The main island is separated from Peninsular Malaysia to the north by Johor Strait, a narrow channel crossed by a road and rail causeway that is more than half a mile long. The southern limits of the state run through Singapore Strait, where outliers of the Riau-Lingga Archipelago which forms a part of Indonesia extend to within 10 miles of the main island.
When you submit a Singapore visa application, you must have the following documents:
A passport that is valid for at least six months1
Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
A submitted SG Arrival Card2
A valid Singapore entry visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
Proof of prior entry approval (e.g. SafeTravel Pass under Green/Fast lane arrangements, Air Travel Pass, approval letter of entry, etc.)
Important sections of Self Service Document to be Uploaded before Biometrics appointment Day
- Find all documents under each category.
- Scan all documents under each category.
- Email all documents under each category to us.
Needed document types
Residency: This is country residency document, if you are not applying in your country of nationality
Employment evidence: this might include a work certificate, letter or contract, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation.
Financial evidence: this might include a bank statement, savings certificate or payslips, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Sponsor evidence: this might include your sponsor’s passport and residency or an invitation letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Studies evidence: this might include your offer letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Family evidence: this might include birth and marriage certificates, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Accommodation: temporary or permanent this might include a rental or house, mortgage statement or house deed, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Travel and residency documents: we always recommend that you do not book and pay for travel and accommodation until the outcome of your visa is known
Other evidence: Any other valuable information.
It should end with a Link to download the visa application form. A sub section should contain the requirements for minors.
Application fees to Singapore embassy:
Your visa application will be processed within three working days (excluding the day of submission). Some applications may take longer to process.Each visa application will be considered on its own merits.
How to apply
Step 1: Fill all forms Online or Offline.
Step 2: Pay application fees.
Step 3: Select Biometrics Appointment Date.
Step 4: Upload All Support Documents
Step 5: Print out all submission documents.
Step 6: Visit TLS Centre for Submission.
Download your Visa application form here - fill it and scan it to our email for consultation purposes.
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Contact our Visa experts on 08100070067 or send us a mail at email@example.com.
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Consultation Fee Per Applicant: N15,000 Only per Session.
Pay For A-Z Processing. #150,000 Per Applicant