Germany Visit Visa Requirements
Category of visa
This post covers the basic Requirements needed to process
- Tourist Visa – Issued for a stay of 30 days, single or double entry.
- Business Visa – Can be issued for 90 days and be single or double entry or it may be issued for one year with multiple entries (total period of stay is 90 days within each period of 180 days).
This section contains a list of all requirements needed to successfully process a Swiss visa application:
- International Passport – Validity not less than 6 months (Original &
- Old Passports showing any travel stamps)
- Photocopy of the international passport data page.
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservations
- Personal introduction letter
- Company introduction letter
- Employment evidence where applicable.
- Business registration certificate for business owners
- 6 months personal and corporate bank statement
- Travel History (if any)
- Completed Swiss Visa application form
- Evidence of Conference Registration
- Appointment Confirmation for Lagos
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- News Paper Publication (For Married Persons)
- Affidavit of Change of Name. (For Married Persons)
- Notarized Company Introduction Letter for Employees.
- Marriage Certificate (For Married Persons)
- Passport Photo.
- Other additional documents Pending (Proof of ties to Nigeria, original documents such as marriage certificate, children’s birth certificates, and legal proof of real estate or other properties)
- Documents when a parent(s)/guardian(s) not traveling together with the child (Letter of consent from both parents/legal guardians official proof of guardianship, if applicable, Original and one copy of the birth certificate of the minor, naming mother and father, ID cards/passports of both parents/legal guardians)
- National ID card.
- Covid 19 Certificate if vaccinated
Important sections of Self Service Document to be Uploaded before Biometrics appointment Day
- Find all documents under each category.
- Scan all documents under each category.
- Email all documents under each category to us.
Needed document types
Residency: This is country residency document, if you are not applying in your country of nationality
Employment evidence: this might include a work certificate, letter or contract, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation.
Financial evidence: this might include a bank statement, savings certificate or payslips, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Sponsor evidence: this might include your sponsor’s passport and residency or an invitation letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Studies evidence: this might include your offer letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Family evidence: this might include birth and marriage certificates, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Accommodation: temporary or permanent this might include a rental or house, mortgage statement or house deed, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Travel and residency documents: we always recommend that you do not book and pay for travel and accommodation until the outcome of your visa is known
Other evidence: Any other valuable information.
It should end with a Link to download the visa application form. A sub section should contain the requirements for minors.
Application fees to Swiss embassy:
- Schengen visa (age 12 years and above) – EUR 80
- Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement) – EUR 40
- Appointment Fees: N24,000
The processing time for a Russian visa can take 3 to 20 days, depending on the urgency of your application.
When your Russian visa has been approved, you will need to collect it at the Russian Embassy in Abuja. You will be contacted telephonically and via email to let you know that your visa is ready for collection.
Biometrics collection/submission addresses
Embassy of the Switzerland Federation
The Switzerland Embassy is in Abuja: 157, Adetokumbo Ademola Crescent Wuse II, Abuja.
Application collection days:
Monday, Thursday, Thursday: 09:00-11:00
How to apply
Step 1: Fill all forms Online or Offline. or download form HERE
Step 2: Pay application fees.
Step 3: Select Biometrics Appointment Date.
Step 4: Upload All Support Documents
Step 5: Print out all submission documents.
Step 6: Visit TLS Centre for Submission.
Download your Visa application form here - fill it and scan it to our email for consultation purposes.
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Contact our Visa experts on 08100070067 or send us a mail at email@example.com.
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Consultation Fee Per Applicant: N15,000 Only per Session.
Pay For A-Z Processing. #150,000 Per Applicant