Turkey Visit Visa Requirements
From watching the beautiful sunrise in Cappadocia to jewelry shopping in Istanbul, Turkey is a major tourist destination. The purpose of this article or post is to provide a guide to every reader in getting needed assistance, requirements, forms, fees, access to consultants and so much more towards their UK visa.
Category of visa
This post covers the basic Requirements needed to process most or all types of visit visas to Turkey, this includes but is not limited to, family visitor, business visitor, tourism visitor, medical visitor, Child visitor, sports visitor, Entertainer Visitor and other types of visitor Visa applications.
This section contains a list of all requirements needed to successfully process a Turkish visa application:
- A completed Turkish application form for Nigerian citizens.
- An application fee that is non-refundable.
- Proof of flight reservation.
- Your original passport, with a validity of at least 6 months from your intended date of return.
- Two passport photos (5 x 6cm), on a white background. The photos should not have any staples in it.
- Itinerary: your day-to-day schedule of what your plans in the country will be.
- 6 months bank statements: this is needed to show that you will have sufficient funds for the time that you’re in Turkey.
- A letter from your employer that states how much you earn on a monthly basis.
- Proof of accommodation: hotel reservations (booking papers to say where you’ll be staying, and for how long) or if staying with friends, a letter of invitation stating so.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Vaccination card (Nigerians will need to get immunisation shots against yellow fever and typhoid).
- Proof of payment for visa application, as well as visa processing fee.
To get your visa process started, applicants MUST first apply online as only once this is completed will the application be taken further. After the online application, Nigerian applicants will then need to set up an appointment to appear in person at the Turkish embassy in Abuja.
Important sections of Self Service Document to be Uploaded before Biometrics appointment Day
- Find all documents under each category.
- Scan all documents under each category.
- Email all documents under each category to us.
Needed document types
Residency: This is country residency document, if you are not applying in your country of nationality
Employment evidence: this might include a work certificate, letter or contract, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation.
Financial evidence: this might include a bank statement, savings certificate or payslips, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Sponsor evidence: this might include your sponsor’s passport and residency or an invitation letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Studies evidence: this might include your offer letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Family evidence: this might include birth and marriage certificates, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Accommodation: temporary or permanent this might include a rental or house, mortgage statement or house deed, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Travel and residency documents: we always recommend that you do not book and pay for travel and accommodation until the outcome of your visa is known
Other evidence: Any other valuable information.
It should end with a Link to download the visa application form. A sub section should contain the requirements for minors.
Application fees to Turkish embassy:
Application fee (Non Refundable)
250 US Dollar (Single Entry)
400US Dollar (Multiple Entry)
250US Dollar (Single Transit
400 US Dollar (Double Transit)
- Service fee: ₦ 21240.00 ($ 59.00)
You should apply online for your visa up to 8 weeks in advance, and from the date of your appointment, the process should take about 8 working days to complete.
Biometrics collection/submission addresses
How to apply
Step 1: Fill all forms Online or Offline.
Step 2: Pay application fees.
Step 3: Select Biometrics Appointment Date.
Step 4: Upload All Support Documents
Step 5: Print out all submission documents.
Step 6: Visit TLS Centre for Submission.
Download your Visa application form here - fill it and scan it to our email for consultation purposes.
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Contact our Visa experts on 08100070067 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Consultation Fee Per Applicant: N15,000 Only per Session.
Pay For A-Z Processing. #150,000 Per Applicant