United Kingdom Visit Visa Requirements
A lot of people would like to visit the UK for business, tourism or simply to spend time with family, the purpose of this article or post is to provide a guide to every reader in getting needed assistance, requirements, forms, fees, access to consultants and so much more towards their UK visa.
Category of visa
This post covers the basic Requirements needed to process most or all types of visit visas to UK, this includes but is not limited to, family visitor, business visitor, tourism visitor, medical visitor, Child visitor, sports visitor, Entertainer Visitor and other types of visitor Visa applications.
This section contains a list of all requirements needed to successfully process a UK visa application:
- Properly completed and filled visa application forms.
- 6 months Bank statement
- Letter from employer. (If Employed)
- Personal letter of introduction.
- Marriage certificate where applicable.
- Share certificates and details of any savings account if any.
- Hotel reservation/Letter of Invitation and Mortgage details
- Business Registration Document if self-employed.
- Landed property documents. (If any)
- Flight reservation.
Additional requirements for minors (Below 18 years):
- Birth Certificates and Immunisation information for Minors below 2.
- Letters of Parental consent to be issued and signed by both parents or parent not travelling with minor.
Additional requirements for medical visitors:
- Medical correspondence letters with Doctors in the UK showing diagnosis, cost of treatment and competency of Doctor to treat the sickness.
- Further medical diagnosis information from Doctors in Nigeria.
- Full diagnoses report and scans.
Important sections of Self Service Document to be Uploaded before Biometrics appointment Day
- Find all documents under each category.
- Scan all documents under each category.
- Email all documents under each category to us.
Needed document types
Residency: This is country residency document, if you are not applying in your country of nationality
Employment evidence: this might include a work certificate, letter or contract, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation.
Financial evidence: this might include a bank statement, savings certificate or payslips, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Sponsor evidence: this might include your sponsor’s passport and residency or an invitation letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Studies evidence: this might include your offer letter, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Family evidence: this might include birth and marriage certificates, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Accommodation: temporary or permanent this might include a rental or house, mortgage statement or house deed, for further information please check the User guide for supporting documentation
Travel and residency documents: we always recommend that you do not book and pay for travel and accommodation until the outcome of your visa is known
Other evidence: Any other valuable information.
It should end with a Link to download the visa application form. A sub section should contain the requirements for minors.
Application fees to UK embassy:
- 6 Months – 137USD
- 2 Years – 521USD
- 5 Years – 945USD
- 10 Years – 1186USD
Average processing time for new applications is 3 weeks, however, persons who are reapplying for expired visas can get their visas approved in 10days of less. There are also priority application which helps to fastback visa processing time up to 24hours.
Biometrics collection/submission addresses
TLS Collection Centre in Ikeja Lagos:
UK Visa Application Centre, Ground & First Floor, Etiebets Place, 21, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Office hours: Monday to Friday – 8.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m
TLS Collection Centre in Victoria Island Lagos:
UK Visa Application Centre, 4, Ground Floor, Ivie House, 6 Ajose Adeogun St, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos.
Office hours: Monday to Friday – 8.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m
TLS Collection Centre in Abuja Lagos:
Uk Visas Application Centre, Third Floor, EL-Yakub Building Beside Metro Plaza PLot 1129, Zakaria Maimalari Street, Central Business District, Abuja.
Opening Hour: Monday To Friday – 8:30 to 3:30 pm
How to apply
Step 1: Fill all forms Online or Offline.
Step 2: Pay application fees.
Step 3: Select Biometrics Appointment Date.
Step 4: Upload All Support Documents
Step 5: Print out all submission documents.
Step 6: Visit TLS Centre for Submission.
Download your Visa application form here - fill it and scan it to our email for consultation purposes.
Consultation - Be Sure of your Visa approval chances!
Contact our Visa experts on 08100070067 or send us a mail at email@example.com.
Get Expert advice from our Visa consultants. Yes! You can DIY but with guidance from our visa experts. Below are the benefits of our consultation services.
- Bank Account Audit and Reporting: We will audit your application statement of account to know it will be suitable for the kind of application being made.
- Letters of Support: We will check your letters and advise on how you should rewrite them to be better suited to your application.
- Complete Consultation/Advisory services: We will ask all relevant questions regarding your application and advice on the best approach.
- Save Money and Time: Avoid waste of valuable resources on visa applications that lack the merit required to get the visa granted. We scrutinize all applications based on years of experience and make sure every penny spent on a visa yields the desired outcome.
- Huge Convenience: We make your life simple by providing you with all the information you need in a specific way to your unique application.
- Expertise: We have treated many applications over the years and we have a better understanding of what entry clearance officers want.
- Transparency: We provide clear processes and application details that help build reliable travel history for all clients, no forms or contents are hidden.
- Privacy: All applications are done confidentially as vital documents relating to finance and social life are kept private.
Consultation Fee Per Applicant: N15,000 Only per Session.
Pay For A-Z Processing. #150,000 Per Applicant